Is 2014 your year to leave the J.O.B behind? Want to learn how to successfully leave your job and finally be in your business full-time? In this episode, we had the chance to interview the successful and energetic Farnoosh Brock, who is the owner of Prolific Living LLC. She made a smooth transition from a cushy and growing corporate job as an engineer, to creating the business of her dreams.
In this Episode you will Learn:
- How to create an exit plan and slowly move away from the job you hate
- 5 Things to do if you are starting a new business or blog TODAY!
- What do you do about health insurance when you leave your job
- How to do a financial assessment and know how much money should you save before you leave
- How to have focus and work productively to get everything done as a new entrepreneur
- How to build relationships to grow your business, your database, and share your programs and services
- What to expect when you start a business
- Learn how to build wealth on your own as a business owner
- What a typical day is like for an entrepreneur
- The GREAT importance of deadlines and specific goals as an entrepreneur
Loved this episode? Please click the iTunes logo here and give us a 5 rating. We’d appreciate it!