Happy Thanksgiving CEOs! We’re having a Black Friday Sale!
Why? Because it’s Black Friday AND because you simply CANNOT end 2013 without getting this creation, collaboration, strategy & innovation information!
First off, Happy Thanksgiving CEOs. I’m sure that no matter what our situation, we have tons to be thankful for today. Me, I’m thankful for you, for your progress, and you being a part of the Women CEO Project Community this year.
So, to show our thanks, for the first time, we’ve put together 3 special packages for Black Friday Sale AND we’re making it available to you until Monday, December 2nd @ Midnight !
3 Black Friday Packages
Get The Creator’s Blueprint, our most popular online course with 6 Content-Packed lessons, 14 Downloadable Actions Plans and 4 Bonuses!
2. “Power Culture Magazine Advertising Package” ( Must have your art in by December 6th) Savings of OVER $200
- Get your retail product listed in the last PC Mag issue of the year BEFORE Christmas! $100 ( all these products will be on a one page shopping piece)
- OR Grab a 1/2 page ad for $300
- “Get Present, Promote & Sell Yourself as an Expert & Think BIG Startup Small: The #1 Webtools List for Entrepreneurs”
- The Unleash Your Champion LIVE Recording Featuring 3 Powerful Female Entrepreneurs Click here to get this deal!
We also have an event in December to care for those who needs us. We are collecting items and donations to make care bags for the Star of Hope women’s shelter here in Houston. Each Christmas, I like to make them bags to deliver to the shelter that would brighten their day, and give them some comfort. We usually fill these bags with items like this:
- body lotion, wipes, body spray, socks, a raincoat, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and deodorant.
We will be meeting up to have a small Christmas Celebration and to gather supplies or donations for the bags on December 12th ( location to be announced) You can donate or drop off your supplies way before Dec 12th if you’d like. We will be sending out the location of our holiday shindig soon.
Happy Holiday’s CEOs. Take advantage of every opportunity available to you, but give thanks for what you do have now, your family, and your bright future!