Women CEO Project’s Dream. Create. Execute Blog is NOW ACCEPTING Guest Posts!! This is an awesome year for us to share some diverse business information and perspectives with our readers. I’m so very excited to open up the doors to even more content for our readers, more advice, tips, tools and resources to our thousands of deep, and supportive community of female entrepreneurs.
Below are the guidelines that outline the writing standards we accept and how to get your AWESOME content added to our website.
Benefits of Guest Posting:
- Your published post will be shared with our communities via Social Media, Email Databases, Magazine and Website Traffic
- The door is open to receive increased traffic to your blog, website, business, product, service, event, or book and possibly new, hot leads
- Have the opportunity for your expertise to be viewed by attendees, listeners and members of our virtual university, podcast
- You will get an author byline with your website, social media channels, and short (2 sentence bio)
- You are promoted on one of the TOP Business Resources for Women Entrepreneurs, including your short bio,
Dream. Create. Execute Guidelines
- Your post must be original and not posted in any other publications or websites.
- Your post cannot be a sales page. It must offer tips, tools, resources, advices, words of wisdom and knowledge nuggets. Your byline will take care of you, no need to sell.
- The most content packed posts will get you the most comments and recognition. Make sure to put your best foot forward in your guest posts.
- Keep posts to 500 words.
- We’re loose on words… say what you mean, but curb the f-bombs. To see an example of one of our posts, click here
- The topics we are most interested in are
- Business ( of course 😉
- Women in Business topics
- Mommy Entrepreneurs
- Online Business
- Social Media
- Business Travel
- Business Credit and Finances
- and much more business related topics. If you are curious if your topic fits, email email@example.com
How to Submit Your Posts:
- Email your posts to firstname.lastname@example.org and send it as a word document
- Keep posts to 500 words unless it’s absolutely necessary, then no more than 1000 words
- Send a stock photo along with your post.
- Send a high resolution and professional headshot of yourself. We will not use headshots of you in the car, in casual gear or that are not professional.
We reserve the right to edit, not use, or change posts and photos to our satisfaction. We appreciate the time you took to submit a post to Women CEO Project’s Dream. Create. Execute Blog. If we plan to use your posts, we will definitely be in touch with you. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks of submission, it is safe to assume that we will not be using your submitted post. But please don’t take this as a cue to not submit again.