Everyone’s having photo shoots right? So, why aren’t you?
Rushing to take photos without a plan or understanding of how to use the images, how to leverage them to expand your brand or even gain new customers-causes you frustration, loss of money and time.
Today, scrolling though your social media feed, it’s seems that EVERYONE is getting photos done and shooting videos and you’re starting to feel left out. But, having images and videos without an idea of what you want to do with them or what you want them to do for your business will have you with a file full of images that you aren’t using.
If you’re strategic, there’s a plan behind your photos. You understand how to leverage them to make the BIGGEST impact, what to wear, what’s your best look, how to guide your photographer so that you get the most from your shoot and then how to market those photos and videos to grow your brand while increasing your income.
In 2016, you can’t win big or be taken seriously with “from the car” head shots as your profile picture, or grainy videos-competing with professional productions. You and your business need the best chance possible, to show your talent, convey your message, and convert viewers to potential clients.
On September 27th, I’m introducing you to my personal creative director, photographer and videographer as we host a hands on Image Collateral, Media and Marketing Bootcamp.
In this book camp you will learn:
- How to plan for your images- understanding exactly what you will use them for- then determining the backgrounds you need
- How to understand the angles you need
- How to develop a media plan for your images and videos before your shoot
- What’s your best light ; natural light vs flash
- What colors work best with your skin tone on camera
- How to create image scenes and videos that fit specific social media platforms
- How to create a plan to market your images and videos once you finish your shoot
- How to understand the editing process and what images you own
Each Participant gets a Complimentary High Resolution Headshot
You will Get a Photo/Video Mind Map
You will Get a digital download and action guide to know what questions to ask the photographer that you hire AND how to best prepare yourself for the shoot
$119 ( Includes High Resolution Head shot & Materials )
Kristi L. Jackson, Global Business Strategist & Founder of Women CEO Project
Emile C. Browne, Media Specialist & Founder of Emile C. Browne Media
Prepare for Class:
Bring your blazer/top or dress prepared
Have your makeup already done for your head shot
Bring a notebook/pen & ipad if needed